Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Article in the Ghana Weekly !!



I have given the Ghana Weekly an exclusive interview. Usually I don't bother too much with interviews. All they usually want to know is how my love life is...but the Ghana Weekly has been very kind to me with giving me lots of positive publicity.
I have been taking and giving workshops at the School of Performing Arts in Legon.It is all quite exciting, I taught them some Aussie songs like " Quack go the shears, boys, quack, quack, quack" and they showed me some real Ghanese songs like "Nnwonkoro" accompanied with dance and drums. It looked so good, they must be born with rhythm in their blood. No matter how I flapped my wings, I was always flapped out of beat with the dancers. Wonder how I will be Clog dancing next week in Holland !!

No comments: