Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ZoHo-Ho and a bottle of...Heineken !!


I have finally arrived in Holland, (after a short holiday in Vanuatu, wonderful, but no photos of that holiday as I went incognito...)
Just had a look at Zoho and Google Docs. If somebody is going to ask me ONE MORE TIME "what is your log in/password?,I am going to QUACK!!
Picasa, picture sharing, spreadsheets and calendars....It sounds all great, but I think I am going to put an ad in the paper for a new manager, wouldn't that be much easier. A manager knows my name, and would not ask everyday what my password is...
But of course, if you can't afford a manager (=if you are not as successful as me) you have to rely on ZoHo. (Also, Zoho is no threat to Microsoft word....
Just had some cool beer amongst the tulips, Cheers !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ducky,
You'r incognito disguise needs updating because I am sure I saw you in Vanuatu!
I was there with a friend for a weeks holiday and am sure I heard your quack and recognised your gorgious oversized feet flapping in the sea!
You must have people recognising you all the time and I appreciate peoples(duckies) need for privacy so I didn't bother you......